Continued from Part One.
Cita-Citaku Perfect 10. A two-day event at Dewan Taming Sari and probably the biggest event I have been part of so far. Basically it was an academic/career-based event. We invited Ustazah Fatimah Syarha, Aiman Banna, Caprice, Daiyan Trisha, etc. Alright, maybe the event didn’t go as well as we imagined it would, and a number of unfortunate things happened. BUT all the crew members learned a lot from CCKP10. True failure is when you fall and don’t bother to get back up. Personally, I feel glad that I got to meet a lot of new people from different courses and different semesters, belajar berurusan dengan orang atasan, menimba ilmu event management dan sebagainya. Orang hebat-hebat pulak tu. And at least saya dah ada lah pengalaman escort menteri dan artis. Muka saya ada masuk Instagram Caprice pulak tu. Haha. Dan baru nampak function Adobe InDesign apabila ditugaskan mereka layout buku program.
- I actually suffered from severe pain during Week 14 starting the first day of CCKP10. ‘Cause Thursday night until Wednesday evening had been insanely exhausting. Basically I was running here, running there, running everywhere, and feeling extreme pressure from everything. In the span of six days — shootings, editing, final project submissions, four presentations, meetings, post-mortems, preparations, CCKP10, Family Day and AGM, etc. Banyak benda yang clash pulak tu. Tiada kata yang boleh mengungkap perasaan lega dan bahagia bila semuanya dah selesai. Baru dapat bukak mata, tengok keadaan sekeliling, tengok kawan-kawan, tengok laundry yang setinggi KLCC. MasyaAllah nikmat.
- After study week + CTU and ELC papers, I was the photographer for Aisyah’s aqiqah ceremony. My newest cousin. Also compiled a short montage. Baru Uncle B menyesal tak upah saya je jadi photographer masa walimatulurus dia dulu 🙂 Except I didn’t actually attend the event because pengetua tak bagi balik weekend tu.
- Spent my last eleven days in Lendu studying mostly. Sebenarnya saya tak suka belajar di hostel jadi saya ada lah rajinkan diri pergi perpustakaan, beberapa kali. Selain itu, ada spend time dengan Kak Nadia dan rakan-rakan lain satu pagi tu selepas solat Subuh berjemaah di masjid. Perkongsian santai yang teramat best. Semua orang siap kena present lagi sebab Kak Nadia suruh cari sampah tapi jadikan sampah itu benda yang berguna untuk umat. Mass Comm Part 5 ada satu paper je so Kak Nadia awal-awal dah balik rumah. I will miss her so, she was the second akak who I befriended in Lendu. Sometimes she would visit my house in Sabariah just for fun. She made friends with every one of my housemates. She is friendly to everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY. Waktu usrah INSAN saya akan gembira kalau masuk group yang ada dia, sebab ilmu dia bukan sahaja banyak tapi cara dia menyampaikan ilmu tu, sangat sempoi tapi menyentuh hati.
- Then ada jugak singgah Tunas Ilham 17, pameran karya seni pelajar fakulti Art and Design. The fine art and industrial design works were stunning but what truly captured my attention was the work from graphic design students. They came up with advertising and branding concepts for existing companies. So inspiring to see their creativity and effort.
- On Thursday night (14/4) I had the opportunity to attend Malam Bandaraya Melaka Berselawat. Alhamdulillah. Konvoi sampai empat kereta, serius seronok. Tak sangka kan saya ni daripada layan My Chemical Romance boleh layan Malam Cinta Rasul. MCR jugak. Hehe. It was such a gorgeous place, MBMB at night. Indah sangat. Lagi indah dengan kehadiran orang yang cintakan Nabi, dan alunan selawat sepanjang malam. I am indeed, so lucky, to be friends with people who chase after the Akhirah. If my numerous sins forbid me from entering Jannah, I hope that at least one of them will remember me and pull me into Paradise with them 😥 It was also the last night I spent with Kak Lisa and Kak Hanis, two seniors whom I love very much. Kak Lisa seorang yang sangat lembut dan penyayang, murah hati, tak pernah jemu memberi nasihat. She also promoted my graphic design works to her friends, so I managed to get a bit more income thanks to her. I borrowed RM11 from her that night to buy a fat bottle of water from Petronas because the water in UiTM was smelly for 48 hours, more or less. And as for Kak Hanis, MasyaAllah, from the first time I met her until today, I honestly believe that she can have no bad thoughts about other people. She always shares knowledge and stories, mostly from the ulama’ and about Rasulullah s.a.w. How I will miss the both of them.
- My last paper, Comm Theory, was on 17 April and marked the end of Semester 2. It was THE last paper before pagar tutup. Tun Perak was so sunyi that night. Dahlah kafe Bentara tutup. Even more sunyi because the people who I thought would teman me, tiba-tiba ahli keluarga diorang call cakap akan datang malam tu jugak. But I thought, “Oh, it’s okay, I always have F…”. Rupa-rupanya F pergi talk Dr. Zakir Naik kat UTeM sebab paper dia habis pagi. Hmph. Hari esok baru dia balik Lendu. So I ended up sleeping alone. I don’t mind sleeping alone, except there were probably only five people on my level that night, Lendu was eerily quiet, and Kolej Tun Perak is at hujung dunia. I brought all my stuff home the next day and spent one night in Subang, but went back to Lendu for a while on the 19th to settle some issues. Alhamdulillah, officially done with Semester 2. I view a diploma like five days of class. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I have only just finished the last class of Tuesday (Semester 2), and still have three more days to go (Semester 3, 4, and 5) until the weekend.