- I found the charger for my video camera so I’ve been filming joyfully ever since.
- I’ve been getting better at reading the Qur’an ever since I’ve been going to regular lessons. It took me a few weeks to finish Surah at-Taubah alone, but it makes me happy that I didn’t rush through it because somebody forced me to, but I took it slow and improved my tajwid greatly as I did.
- I am slowly but surely making the house a little more organised.
- I just discovered QuizUp and it’s fantastic.
- My family lost our Galaxy Note at a relative’s wedding, but someone was kind enough to return it.
- I was going to write a post about how I miss being busy – as in creative projects kind of busy – when Niexter assigned me to become editor for their upcoming Hijab issue.
- There are 40 more days until results come out.
Alhamdulillah, for everything.